1) Buses for Knock – details will be posted below
Bus Organisers, take note:
Ring Brendan Cleary 00 353 (0)86 1027411 giving the details listed below in Section 3 and the address for leader to receive free BUS Leader’s Prayer Booklet (for the journey).
Or Email: email@example.com
2) Bus Arrivals: Each day has a Target Time of Arrival (see below) at St John’s, Knock :
Fri 17th June 6pm (Dinner from 5pm at Knock House) (Programme starts 7.30pm)
Sat 18th June 09.45am – 10.30am
– On Sat morning, Tea/coffee served in St John’s, at our expense, up to 10.30am, for those on time!
– For a scheduled brief stop on the journey to Knock, listen to the announcement on your bus.
You are then responsible to be back on the bus before it departs. Remember we are on pilgrimage!
– Bring a pack lunch, Rosary beads. and warm attire for the bus.
Bus starts in Departure on: at: Itinerary Leader / Number to ring:
WEXFORD Fri 17th June 7am Wexford-Enniscorthy-Ferns-Gorey Monica Gahan 087 6419960
LETTERKENNY Sat 18th 7.30am Letterkenny Cathedral Cáit McGlynn 086 3074435
Ballybofey Bus Stop 7.45
Donegal Lidl Car Pk 8.05
Ballyshannon Roundabout 8.30
BUS 1 Raharney Sat 18th 7am stopping Tulsk, Knock 10-10.30 Shay Murtagh 087 6471501 (Killucan Bus)
Bus 2 Raharney Sat 18th 7am stopping Tulsk, Knock 10-10.30 Ned Fox 087 6635083 (Killucan Bus)
Milltownpass Sat 7.30am arrival Knock 10-10.30 Rose Wright 086 2515828 (Rochfortbridge Bus)
Trim (Church Car Pk)) Sat 7.30am arrival Knock 10-10.30 Pat Cosgrave 087 2587639
Rita Sheridan 085 7284600
Tullamore Bus Saturday 8.15am From Parochial House Pat Cahill 085 1162668
Drogheda (Mary Street) Sat 7am arrival Knock 10-10.30 Liz Maloney 086 3658358